This was the last Wirraway produced by CAC. Here is a great shot from the Frank Smith collection showing A20-757 sitting in No. 3 Aircraft Factory at CAC prior to delivery, around July 1946. The aircraft is finished in overall trainer yellow, and is fitted with the incorrect “757th Wirraway” banner on the antenna mast (it was actually the 755th built, since A20-1 and A20-2 were imported airframes from North American Aviation, not produced by CAC). It is also fitted with a solid tail-wheel. Note the de Havilland logos on the propeller blades (not Hamilton Standard). On wheeled trolleys against the wall (right of photo) are dozens of outer wings (looks like 5 wings per trolley).